DWH – EP Fokker DRI – 770mm Balsa KIT
Dancing Wings Hobby mainly makes kits (KIT’s), made in balsa wood. On the one hand there are models that are made to fly (RC), on the other hand you have the ‘Static Models’, that deserve a beautiful spot on the cupboard, in your room, in your workshop,… Building these scale models is not only a nice activity, they are also a feast for the eye.
At the related products you will always find the necessary accessories to complete your purchase. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if you need help with anything. Aerobertics supports your building projects!
Needed to complete:
- Motor: 2212-1100kv (Foxy G3 C2212-1100)
- ESC: Hobbywing Skywalker 20A
- Propeller: 9×5
- Radio/receiver: min. 4 Channels
- Servo’s: 2x D-Power AS-107 (+- 4g) and 2x MPX 8510MG (5g)
- Battery: 11.1V 3S 1300mAh – 1800mAh
- Building equipment: wood glue, epoxy, oracover,…
- Wingspan: 770mm
- Length: 630mm
- Weight: 650g
- Channels: 4